Tuesday 3 November 2009

Baby Boom

It honestly feels as if everyone I know at the moment (females obviously!) is either pregnant or has just had a baby.

I've now even become a little blase when I get the "I've got something to tell you" phone call - I'm excited for them all of course; even if it does make me feel old that all my drinking buddies are all of sudden with child.

So it's no surprise that a press release about vintage furniture for children stuck around longer in my inbox than it would have a year ago.

These two beauties are from a fab website called Molly-Meg, which stocks an array of vintage seating and accessories for the little ones in your life.

I love this 60s bucket chair which is every inch as stylish as its grown up counterpart and equally gorgeous is this retro-print, booster chair from California.
So, I'm thinking that for the next arrival (two of which are due imminently) they'll perhaps be getting a vintage chair instead of the ubiquitous baby-grow.


No comments: