Tuesday 9 December 2008

Not a chair!

Ok, so it's been a while since my last post but there kinda have been some reasons for that, which I'm not allowed to divulge at the moment but ho hum, there are still chairs that need blogging about.

Don't worry, I haven't totally lost the plot and am more than aware that these aren't actual chairs but these cushions by Snapdragon for Not On The Highstreet, prove that there are people out there who love chairs just as much as me.

Which got me thinking...what else would people put pictures of chairs on? Which is when I found this tea towel at one of my favourite websites Rockett St George.

So now we've established that I am obsessed enough with chairs to even want prints of them on my soft furnishings, I'm thinking someone, somewhere might like to design me a dress with prints of Eames chairs on, which I think could be pretty, darn cool...







No comments: