Sunday 6 September 2009

Catwalk Inspired

I wasn't going to blog today because I always think blogging with a hangover is a very bad idea.

You're leaving yourself wide open to spelling mistakes, getting designers' names wrong, uploading the wrong images etc etc.

But then, I logged onto Graham & Green for a little virtual shop to soothe my pounding head, high-heels damaged feet and slightly wobbly gait and found this new wonderful chair so I knew my rule about too many the night before and blogging had to go out the window.

I've talked before about how the fashion houses of Paris, Milan and London and even the high street massively influence interiors and this chair is a prime example.

I challenge you to find a shop without a studded bag, top or shoe at the moment, they're all the rage as are fashion editorial pages full of how to get the look complete with stud-inspired headlines.

So, hats off to Graham & Green for coming up with this studded, linen chair. I adore the classic shape and colour (olive green is one of favourites when it comes to interiors) and of course the studs. Not just because they're bang on trend but because they look rather cool.

Now, if you don't mind I'm off to curse those last few vodka and cokes and have an early night...


No comments: