Wednesday 19 November 2008

Ooh la la

To be perfectly honest, I'm a little bit ashamed, it's been a week since my last posting.

I thought I'd got the hang of this blogging lark and promised myself I'd try to write at least three times a week but erm, that seems to have gone out the window...

...anyway, I'm back and got a new chair to share (it would also appear I'm a budding poet!)

In honour of my impending visit to Lille (a trip being made purely to eat brie, bread and drink fine wine) I thought I should blog about one of my favourite interiors websites.

The French Bedroom Company sell a great range of all things classically French, think Palace of Versailles and Marie Antoinette's boudoir and you're halfway there.

Amid the beautiful Louis XV chairs, is this rather handsome specimen the Very Velvet Blofeld chair I love its high back (perfect for hiding away from the world), its gorgeous velvet covering and lo and behold, its even got one of my favourite chair details: a buttoned back.


No comments: