Monday 10 November 2008

Read all about it

Being a journalist and having grown up with a print production manager Dad, print has always been important to me.

I love the smell of newly printed brochures, the fact that ink still comes off on your fingers with some newspapers and although it's been a while, I always loved the noise a printing press made, even as a small child who could barely see the top of the machine.

So I was delighted to come across this chair by Bombus on Not On The Highstreet

You can create a truly bespoke piece of furniture, as you choose which newspaper you want your reclaimed chair to be covered in. It might be your favourite rag or a newspaper from a day that holds particular significance for you.

For my one, and I know this is jumping the gun a bit, I'll have the sports pages from when Chelsea win the FA Cup, Champions League or Premiership....well you can but dream...


No comments: