Monday 24 November 2008

Size does matter

Sofa Workshop perhaps not surprisingly sells some great sofas; in fact I happen to be sitting on one at the moment, which has become a welcome addition to my flat.

They also however, which everyone may not know, sell a fantastic range of chairs.

New to their collection is this rather stunning Steinbeck model.

Now as I've said before, while I believe chairs should be stunning, I also think they should be comfortable and this chair is just the ticket.

Sleek enough not to dominate a room but large enough to really curl up and relax, it's also perfect for creating a real statement.

That's not all though and I was a little shocked to read this myself but you can have it covered in amazing 2,200 fabrics and leathers, yes that's right 2,200!






No comments: