Tuesday 24 March 2009

Danish Pastry or Danish Chair...

Tough call, right? But I know what one gets my vote and it's not a flaky, sweet treat. 

I've blogged before about loving Danish furniture. Let's just say it's an obsession of mine. 

In fact, it's probably a good thing I don't live in Denmark because I have a sneaky suspicion I would have snaffled up all the good stuff and not left much behind. 

Which would be a shame because then people wouldn't be able to find little treasures like this. 

This particular specimen comes courtesy of Fragile Design, a Birmingham-based vintage furniture shop. 

And as well as some beautiful 20th century furniture, they also have great range of vintage fabrics, glassware and ceramics. 

So, yet again, it's breakfast 0 - bloody lovely furniture 1 - well, I can always have a croissant...


No comments: