Thursday 12 February 2009

Just What The Doctor Ordered

I could really do with this chair at the moment. 

I'm in the middle of having my entire flat decorated, which has meant by day I tiptoe round the painters, trying (and failing miserably) to not get paint on my clothes and by night, me and the boyfriend re-shift all our stuff from room to room. 

You'd think it would be cosy sitting in one room all day but it's not - when I think of cosy I think of a chair like this. 

The Lansdowne by Terence Woodgate at SCP is possibly one of the comfiest chairs around. 

Observe (now I sound like David Attenborough) but anyway, look at how the arms would positively hug you and it's deep seat and button back only add to it's beauty. 

I think it's an all round winner so it's definitely going on the wish list/book...


No comments: