Saturday 25 October 2008

A little bit of NYC...

Back in May, I went to New York City for the first time; it was love at first sight just like I knew it would be. In fact I loved it so much, it kinda felt like I was cheating on London.

It is everything people tell you it will be. It is huge, it is bright (even the Times Sq NYPD station has a neon sign) and it is very, very sleek...

...which means it's no surprise that this chair takes its name from one of Manhattan's streets.

The 59th Street Armchair is an offering from Content By Conran - and as we know the surname Conran has become synonymous with style and great design , whether it be interiors, dining or fashion.

What I really like about it, apart from the fact it would go really well with my cream leather sofa, is that you can choose to have it upholstered in 91 fabrics or or 23 leathers.

New Yorkers are known for demanding choice, so I think even they would be impressed with this.

No comments: