Wednesday 1 October 2008

Wish list

Top of my chair wish list at the moment is this delicious Cole chair from Habitat www.habitat.co.uk

At £1,399 it looks like it could be a while before I get my hands on one, but there's no harm in window shopping.

Available in Brown, White, Black and this decadent Bronze leather, it ticks all the requirements for a chair to make it on to my never ending list of wants.

1. Great design and finish . No shoddy chairs for me thank you very much.

2. It needs to be comfortable. I'm not a style over substance girl, it needs to have both. After all I'm not starting a museum , I'm feeding a passion.

3. Great colour, and this one definitely has that. It's glamorous without being too bling, sleek without being to scary and frankly makes me want to sink into it and curl up.

No comments: