Tuesday 13 January 2009

American Beauties

I'm having my dining room ceiling pulled down today, which means I'm pretty much trapped in the living room, still at least the TV and laptop's with me.

So while looking for new and exciting chairs, I thought I would share some delights I've found from across the pond. 

I actually found two new interiors sites while browsing American website CasaSugar (follow them on Twitter too for regular updates) 

This first chair is called Anson and is from Room & Board and I love its retro 50s shape, button back and sleek legs. It's available in five leathers and 11 fabrics and also with a matching sofa. 


 
This one's pretty gorgeous too. And ok, I admit it not dissimilar to the Anson. 

It's from Design Within Reach, which I think is a great name for an interiors company. 

Called Bantam, it's available in 15 fabrics and gives you the option to choose from four woods for the legs, allowing you to create a bespoke piece. 

And the good news is, that while both companies don't yet have stores outside the US, they do ship internationally. 

Now, what colour shall I choose...










No comments: