Friday 16 January 2009

Olive Pick

Jonathan Adler is fast becoming my favourite designer of the moment. Yesterday, I blogged about his innovative and quirky cushions, ceramics and lighting and today, it's his fantastic furniture range. 

I found it really hard to pick a chair from his collection; each and every one tickled my fancy but finally I settled on the Baxter Club chair. 

The first thing that grabbed me was the colour, you don't see many olive green chairs and being one of my favourite colours, the first box was ticked. 

Secondly, I love the shape. It just looks so cozy without compromising on style and of course, it's got a button back so it's bound to be a winner for me. 

Lastly, look at the legs. The sleek, steel legs are not the type you'd expect on a chair like this and I love to be constantly surprised by furniture. 

So all in all it's a winner all round. 


No comments: