Tuesday 6 January 2009

Working 9-5...

...well actually, I'm not at the moment, more like working sporadically and job hunting.

But while waiting for replies to my freelance work requests, I thought I'd do some virtual office chair shopping.

I knew there had to be a silver lining to this being made redundant lark (and no it's not watching Jezzer - jeez can only imagine what his house looks like...) it's au revoir to nasty office chairs.

You know the ones, usually black or grey with nasty, scratchy upholstery encased in hard plastic that has ambitions to be a pilot ejector seat when you try and alter the height.

Thankfully, someones seen the dark side and combated it with this gorgeous stainless steel and white faux snakeskin design from Graham & Green, now where's my credit card...

No comments: